- Share 1N3
By clicking Submit, you are saying that all information provided above is about you and truthful, as well as agreeing to the terms and pledge stated at the top of the page.
Expectations of a Designated Driver
• Designated driver should have the keys BEFORE the drinking begins.
• Designated driver must refuse to drink ANY alcohol.
• Designated driver should answer calls during his assigned time if you signed up to be on the rotation list.
• Designated Driver should restrict the number of people in the car to the number of working seatbelts.
• Designated Driver should ensure your guests are following applicable state and seatbelt laws.
• If dropping off a member/associate/guest and you have health concerns or if you feel someone needs medical attention, cal 911. Do not transport them to the hospital.
• The intent of this program is to transport members/associates/guests from event to home safely.
Additional stops and errands are prohibited. This is not a taxi service.
• THE DESIGNATED DRIVER CANNOT BE WHOEVER IS THE LEAST DRUNK.
All drivers in the program should meet the following requirements:
• Designated Driver should have a valid driver’s license and have personal autoliability insurance
• Designated Driver should always be alcohol and drug free.
• Designated Driver should be in compliance with any and all applicable laws of the state, province, county, city and institution of higher education (e.g. traffic laws).
All vehicles in the program should meet the following requirements:
• All vehicles shall be legally registered and insured.
• All vehicles should have auto liability coverage provided by the owner of the vehicle if different than the driver. All vehicles shall be operationally fit for transportation.
• All vehicles shall meet the legal requirements of operation, or in other words be “street legal,” such as seat belts, air bags, brakes, headlights, brake lights, mirrors, etc.
• If the vehicle is owned by a parent of a driver or another owner, then the parent or owner’s
permission should be obtained before use as a Designated Driver vehicle.
Designated Driver Pledge
I pledge to alway driver sober. By taking this pledge, I also agree to the following:
If you are interested in becoming a 1N3 Designated Driver, but want more information before making a commitment, please contact our Public Safety Coordinator, Cait Maddux at 423-207-3367 or 423-710-8754. If you prefer to email, then you may reach Cait at email@example.com.
If you accept the terms and pledge above, please fill out the form below. Once we receive your information, we will send you your 1N3 Designated Driver card that you can present to a 1N3 Preferred Establishment to receive your incentive.